Train the Trainer Programme (TTP)
This is a single module available in the labour Studies diploma. It covers both practical and theoretical aspects of labour education including facilitation skills and programme development.
- (Level 5) 15 credit module
- 150 Notional study Hours
- Credit bearing to the Labour studies Diploma.
- Cost: R2140 per participant
- Assignments and examinations are to be completed for credit bearing modules
- Applications must be submitted by 25/3/2017
- A minimum of 16 learner applications are required for the course to proceed.
- This programme can be run on demand
Train the Trainer Programme
|Module||Attendance Days||Additional study hours||NQF||Credits||Qualification||Running dates|
|(WET11) Worker Education Theory and Practice||6||110||5||15||LSD||17-19/4/2017